Patrick R. Tira, Esq. is a civil trial attorney who focuses his practice in real estate, business law, and estate planning. Mr. Tira founded Tira Law, APC in 2009 to better serve his clients.
Mr. Tira litigates complex business and real estate disputes from initial negotiation and mediation to arbitration and trial. His creative legal theories and aggressive approach have served clients both inside and outside of the courtroom. He represents clients in disputes ranging from elder abuse and adverse possession to civil racketeering and slander of title to the computer fraud and abuse act and the misappropriation of trade secrets.
As corporate counsel, Mr. Tira advises several local San Diego businesses. He forms businesses, reviews leases, drafts contracts, and negotiates disputes.
Mr. Tira also assists local San Diego families with estate planning, probate, and trust administration. He represents clients in trust contests. Mr. Tira advises clients in the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advanced health care directives, and other estate planning devices.
Originally from Joliet, Illinois, Mr. Tira enjoys spending time with family and friends and remaining active in gorgeous San Diego by running and playing sports.
· Cuyamaca Club of San Diego, Inc., Board of Directors
· California Bar Association
· San Diego County Bar Association
· La Jolla Bar Association
· Irish American Bar Association of San Diego
· California, 2007
· California State Courts
· U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
· U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California
· University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007
· University of San Diego, B.A., Political Science, Summa Cum Laude, 2004
· University of San Diego, B.B.A. (Real Estate), Summa Cum Laude, 2004
· Phi Beta Kappa